Services provided by CB2 Structural combine decades of experience with the latest published engineering software from both RISA Technologies and RAM International. Additionally, our design and analysis results are illustrated within our construction documents created in the latest releases of AutoCad software and Revit. It is this office’s intent to provide our clients sound, economical designs while holding strongly to superior service and document quality.
CB2 Structural Analysis Services of Existing Buildings
- Structural Analysis of existing building floors to determine load capacity.
- Structural Analysis of existing building roofs to determine load capacity.
- Mezzanine floor analysis to determine live load capacity.
- Structural Analysis of floors or roofs to determine their ability to support new equipment weights or new HVAC weights. Provide designs to increase the strength of roofs or floors to carry the weight of new equipment.
- Structural Analysis of existing buildings for their ability to resist lateral wind and seismic loads.
- Design of lintels for new openings in existing walls. Design of floor members to allow new openings to be cut into existing roofs and floors.
- Ant structural analysis relating to existing steel, concrete, masonry, metal stud, tilt-up panel, pre-cast, or wood construction for medium to low rise commercial, industrial, and residential projects.
- Structural evaluation and design repair of masonry, steel, and concrete structures.
- Evaluation of structures to determine structural compliance with the building code.
- Evaluation of floors or roofs to carry loads as outlined by the building code or as required by the owner.
- Structural Design of residential wood framing.
- Any investigation, evaluation, and repair design or damaged, cracked, or failing structures of steel, concrete, masonry, or wood.